It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Greetings From Wherever

I have not been blogging because I am not doing anything to talk about.
You can only hear a funny cat story so many times before you change your name and address and go into hiding... Not even my cats are that interesting..
well, maybe for a few minutes but then it is time to talk about something else.
I have been staying in for all the reasons that everyone else is staying in...Germs!
I see no one and talk to no one..well,if you don't count the cats.

About the cats...
Merlin is fine,beautiful and still slightly cranky but purrs like a maniac when I pick him up and bury my face in his neck.
Minette waits her turn and I get my little bitty kitty bites with a lot of purring and then Honey sweetly bumps her head against me and says  Don't Forget Me Mama...

They are keeping me sane (if I really am sane) during this time when I am alone all the time..
When I was friendly to a new neighbor and really really regretted it...
When I miss "home in NY, when a family member passed away and I wasn't there to say goodbye..

My son will come get me,rescue me from what was a good idea for a while but now it's time to go ..Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger