It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, January 10, 2020

Life Goes On

Once upon s time there was this girl who lived in all kinds of interesting and beautiful places.
She had a husband who loved her, who was adventurous and , fun .
They had a. lot of fun and enjoyed their life together.
But as they say, "All Good Things Come  To An End."

I learned many lessons...
Grief can make a person behave in ways that they never would have behaved..say things that they regretted.
There have been many instances of Wishing I could take that back.
The people I considered "friends " left me to be sad and mean ..sadly there is a real difference in "Friends " in Real Life and Online.

Sad and lonely times seemed to be my Future.
Then a combination of Time and Healing  helped me get my new self together.

I started a new life,which,sadly,involved more loss.
I left the house we had bought in. NY and I moved to Florida...where snow was not a worry, where I would not be so isolated ,alone, but not isolated.
Shortly after moving into the townhouse with my little cat and my gorgeous old man,Merlin the magical cat..my mom died suddenly.

I guess I am proof that you can live with a heart that has been irreparably broken....
The help I got was my daughters caring help and Time ...my heart was broken, it's still healing but I think I have myself a lot more together than I was.

I just have to Stop and think before I blurt out something that might not be taken well by someone else.
The cats don't have a problem with me so I think we can keep fumbling along...

I am going to see if I can have a more interesting life,the cats and I,on to new adventures...
Just us....you are welcome to come along.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger