It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, October 4, 2019

A Change Has Got To Come

October ?
It is hot.  Sunny , ,no clouds and no breeze...just HOT.
The cats are appreciating air conditioning. Me too.
Last night I walked a couple of blocks in the dark but not far from my house and now I have several bites on me today.
And weirdly I have what look like bites on my neck and chest but no itch.....Vampires??

Today I went to Marshalls but nothing begged to go home with me.

I totally get the idea of living up North-Summer/Fall and in Florida for the winter.
But Florida summer has no appeal.
It is 90 ... The cats are napping ....  inside .... with A/C.....

Thank you to the brilliant person who roasted a couple of chickens and sold them in the grocery store.
Tonight's dinner:
Chopped lettuce & tomato salad with black olives and red onion and topped with roast chicken...

I can't remember the last time I had Pizza.

My life is getting more and more boring.

A Change Has Got To Come
PS
The vet here charged more to check on my cat then a doctor charged to check on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger