It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Bye Bye For Now

My desktop computer died. Someone was supposed to come fix it ... they didn´t ... this computer-laptop you might notice is having its own issues and I have no idea why .. now and then it seems to want to speak another language .. y mi Espanol es no bueno .. es muy mal .. mostly.

Anyway ....  my postings will probably be few and far between until I get things straightened out.

So from a very chilly raw, cloudy damp day in Florida ... Take care, see you later !!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Candice....
    So sorry you are having so many computer problems...
    Buy yourself a nice new iPad, and kiss your computer problems goodbye!
    No snow here...gonna be warm next week..
    I have lots of gifts crocheted...what an old Nana I am! Hahaha....
    Send me an email from your phone...love hearing from you...
    Cheers my friend...

    LindašŸ„°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda:)
    I am getting along with the laptop and the iPhone until I get a qualified Apple repair done. As quiet/boring as my life is lately the blogging will be manageable for now.
    Besas
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Candice,
    Don't worry about us, we will be here and waiting till you got life's problems sorted out.
    At times things don't cooperate too well with our plans.
    Hope you figure out an easier and better way.
    Hugs and stay warm and cozy.
    Here it was cold and sunny for a change after all the damp and rainy weather!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger