It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Monday

So, today I wasted time I will never get back. I knew better, I should have listened to my inner self saying Don't start ! You will regret it !!
And I went ahead and changed my passwords and made a big mess of my computer.

I hate passwords.
I have some that are easy to remember, they mean things.
People warn me not to use well known to the rest of the world, names  ... or anyone or anything.

But but ... I need short easy things that I will remember every day even in the early morning half asleep.
I am terrified of "screwing things up" ...  I look for kindness in the people I bank with and those that answer phones for things...

So I won't do anything more today, I will give it time but I think I will have to change the new names to something old or like something old or just give up.
I am something old. I am feeling it every day.

But I bought Lottery tickets today anyway ... I never expect to win but I love the expression
"You never know " ... It's true .. you never know.

Wishing everyone good luck in whatever you do , good weather because it is so gloomy here ! and a good week ... look at those days ahead of you as unknown treats and possibilities, lying in wait .

Happy Monday ~     https://youtu.be/h81Ojd3d2rY?t=4

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Passwords...the bane of my existence!
    I have written them all down...copy in my wallet, and one in my dresser drawer!
    Have a great week...if you want gloom...head North!😩
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhg, passwords :( I finally came up with a method that seems to work, though. Choose a word you will remember and start it with a capital letter. Add 2 numbers that mean something to you - a day, or year. Then add the first two letter of the website the password is for - so MA for Macy's for example. End with an exclamation mark. Usually covers all the password requirements, and all you have to do is change the two letters of the particular website... So for Macy's, it might be Canyon15MA! while Amazon would be Canyon15AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many passwords that I use an app on my phone to store them. It helps immeasurably and is super secure and encrypted for anyone but me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger