It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Merlin Needs A Drink

It is cold in Florida. I sleep like a baby, in that big bed that can definitely fit a small dog as well as the cats.
 I imagine the grumbling of Merlin if someone bothers him while he is sleeping, Minnete who just wants to be close to Mama and Honey who takes up a small human  sized bit of the bed ..
She walked across my stomach this morning. I was afraid my spleen would rupture.
Minette wanted to sleep up by the top of my head ..
Merlin just wants to sleep .. leave him alone, stop kissing him, let the old man sleep.
No one did anything today. A shower and getting dressed sucked up the tiny bit of energy there was ..
I bought an igloo for a cat... it is lined with fleece...shearling like and it fits a small cat perfectly. I got one for a small dog and that is just right for Honey.
Merlin is big, until you see him curl himself up into a cat ball in a small dog bed.
He is staring at me now. If I look at him, he will make a little cat mutter .. then look away. . he wants to go out onto the lanai, in the pitch dark and drink some water out of his dish out there .. never mind there is a water bowl in the kitchen, the bathroom and bathrooms upstairs.
I have to go now- he is staring at me .. I have to let him out to get a drink and to talk to him so the raccoons won't try to break in while Merlin is drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger