It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

This Is For Linda

Get A Cat


6 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a very relaxed and happy cat, almost smiling. My cat is a bit camera shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind email! I hope that you had a good weekend. It was like summer here in Southern California. We went to see A Star is Born. I never saw the original (assuming the Streisand/kristofferson is the original). My mom wouldn't even let me buy the album because they were presumably naked on the cover! :). I found it to be a little slow and I only shed a few tears.
    How is Merlin? I hope he is better. My pup Cate has an issue and I had to collect a urine sample. I had no idea how to do that. The vet explained and it was remarkably easy. Not sure a male dog would be as easy!
    Other than that life is otherwise ordinary!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Original ' Star Is Born' starred Janet Gaynor and Frederic March then in 1954 Judy Garland made it then in 1973 Barbara Streisand made it with Kris Kristofferson ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda deV ... she needs to get a cat <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger