It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Under Construction

Due to this , that and me , the blog has changed  a little.
I was just trying to spruce things up, get rid of old defunct blogs and maybe make the look more interesting .. catch your attention in a subtle way  or something ..

So I ended up getting a stiff neck and losing some blogs that were on my list.

So if you notice you are not there, please just send me a note with your blog link and I will stick you back on the list where you belong.

I do apologize, just when I think I know what I am doing, I do something like this ... sigh ...

Thank you everyone who reads my blog and comments and have you noticed how long I have had this blog ?? I am shocked.

So thank you ... besitos ! Candice/ Notes From ABroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger