It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, December 10, 2012

ExPat Bloggers

The last days of the 2012 ExPat Blog  Awards are passing by and I want to thank those of you who voted for me with your   very lovely and kind comments ..

ExPat Blogs in Argentina 

You can go take a look, enjoy reading a variety of blogs and you can vote for me  !

When we were researching Buenos Aires  , before coming here, before even making the final decision, I started to do this sort of reading.
I wanted to know what other ExPats had to say about living in Buenos Aires.

One of the first blogs I read was Saltshaker and I was thrilled when we got to meet him here and owe him great thanks for all the help he gave us.
He was the one I would dash off an email to with any question, frantic for answers, Dan had them.
And he never once sounded like I was making him crazy with my questions.
A couple of other bloggers that I read were interesting and helpful but left Argentina in the past couple of years.
Whatever we do, wherever we go , things like this are what we remember.
When you were needing help, advice, council or just directions, to be able to ask a perfect stranger on the internet and get quick helpful answers ...  Priceless .

So go take a look, look at Dans blog .. and vote for me .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger