It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday, Look At This Blog


The Sartorialist 

Every day I check the Sartorialist blog .. I don't know, am I checking to see what I should wear today ? or how I should be dressed and have to work on my own style ? Or get inspiration ? Or just feel dowdy and needy of a trip to Paris or Italy ?
Whatever the reason, do go take a look at this blog .. if you have not been there before, you will be happy ... let me know ..
Meanwhile, I think I might need that handbag up there on the right .. it looks about the right size .. as does her coat .. mmmm.



photos from The Sartorialist Blog

4 comments:

  1. here's another blog showing street wear
    http://thestreetfashion5xpro.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cigale, she is on my Blog list ! Love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS BLOG!!! I've been following it for so many years now :)

    Milsters

    (www.littlepiecesoflight.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! The Sartorialist is fabulous. I agree. Definite yummy eye candy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger