It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Still in Love ...

We walk through the parks each day. Miles of parks.
We sit on benches like the old folks do and here , like young lovers do .. people lie on blankets and read and play with their children.
Huge beautiful , green spaces.
One of my favorite monuments. It just has so much to it.. not to mention grandeur !
This was one of Pup's favorite parks.
A house in a neighborhood nearby that I would love to live in.
Sometimes I dream of going to live somewhere else, another country, another city, then I just take a walk and there is a new place to dream about.
We have been here over 4 years and I am still discovering places and still totally in love with Buenos Aires.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place. I can see why you have fallen in love with it and why it keeps you engaged too. So many lovely structures. I love those doors on the buildings. I wonder how you got enough courage to just do the move. I often think of going some other place and then, family keeps me back here. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, sometimes I wonder also .. how did we do this ?!
    It wasn't easy and yet, it was sort of. Family likes it that they have a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger