It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Simpatico

Pretty, aren't they ?
I have nothing to blog about.
My mind has finally gone blank.
A clean smooth blank piece of paper with not even a wrinkle on it.
A Smooth Mind, that is what I have .. if it could sing, it would probably sound like Jazz.

We did nothing out of the ordinary today, even if it is in Argentina, it was ordinary.
I was told , or my husband was told, that I am Simpatico.
That made me feel good.
Even better after I got the actual dictionary translation .. to me it sounded like I have a lot of sympathy, which I do .. too much at times.
But I wasn't being sympathetic today.
No, I was being congenial, agreeable, likeable ... how nice is that ? !

But I also have a mind that is blank , clean as a whistle and void of any witticisms .. simpatico and blank, that is me.
More later, If I think of anything to say.

Meanwhile, you can admire the flowers my husband bought for me.
He is simpatico !



1 comment:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger