It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Music .. yes? no ? shut up ?


I need help with decisions these days ... well, truthfully .. there are times I just wish someone else would make all the decisions.
I need you to tell me, either here or privately , how you like the music.
I can change it so it is no big deal if there are more votes against or for or whatever ..
Please let me know .. besos


source:
http://500px.com/Edmondo

9 comments:

  1. The Music Website seems to be down at the moment, or it is not coming in to Argentina :) who knows .. thanks Symdaddy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music you choose. On your website I enjoy it but on most websites I find music very distracting. I'm that way about most websites I visit.....after a bit, the music becomes tedious. I'm a musician, I feel like I should love music on webistes but for some reason I don't. By the way, I love your blog. Makes me want to travel again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music you pick. Usually I don't like music on websites because it's distracting, but the music with your pictures is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you .. I know what you mean about distracting. But there are a couple of websites that I go to that make me linger because I like the music so much :)
    I can change it so it is not too repetitious but I am never sure of the music taste of others .. what I like might drive someone else batty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the music on your website. However, I first listen to it, then turn it off because (being not a native English speaker) it's easier to concentrate on what your write, without music. But I DO like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mym !
    I am in the habit of sitting here with music on, either radio on the computer or cd's that I enjoy .. I so appreciate the fact that you say you concentrate on what I write :)
    besos. C

    ReplyDelete
  7. This picture is beautiful and haunting. A vision to stop and ponder. Did you create it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Anonymous, yes, it is so beautiful, no I did not create it. I did forget to post the source though :)
    http://500px.com/Edmondo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger