It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Following



This is a Thank you to all of those sweet people who " Follow " me.
I know some of you don't want to deal with the signing in thing, which is fine with me, that you read my blog is all that is important.
That and making a comment now and then ... I heart comments !
I get such a kick out of looking at the "stats" on my Inner Blog Works and seeing the places that my readers are coming from ...
Belgium, Budapest, Holland, Paris, Georgia , Provence ! South Africa, Vacaville California , New York New York , Arizona , Hawaii and North Carolina !! and on and on.
It definitely is what makes this Blogger want to think of good things to post, to keep you reading.
Which means I have to keep going out sightseeing, exploring my home town and beyond and well, shopping and taking photos .. not exactly punishment from my point of view.
So Thank you.
Gracias ~



7 comments:

  1. Hello Candice:
    It is, we agree, so exciting to see the many exotic locations that one's readers come from! Blogging is such a wonderful way to tour the world from the comfort of one's own home. Keep the posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you forgot to mention Belgium! ;-))
    Yup, keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mym, you must be mistaken .. :)
    How could I forget ! besos ..

    Jane & Lance, thank you ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live under a rock and I love following you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once frequented a travel site. It collapsed into on line therapy. Your blog is beautiful! Who knew folks from as far away as Georgia and Vacaville,CA would find their way here! Thank you for the lovely work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't deserve a lot of thanks as I've been a terrible commenter lately, but I always love seeing your pictures and hearing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anony, if you can still follow me from under a rock, I love you too.

    Anonymous, Thank you ..

    AnyMommy .. But you do deserve much thanks .. who do I read as often as possible ? I get my baby fix from you, you get an adventure fix from me .. we are perfect for each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger