There is a "Red Alert" .. or Yellow, I forget .. the Bueno air is not so bueno .. Drivers are cranky behind the wheel.. someone honked because I was still in front of her car when the light changed .. No, I did not make any rude gestures although the face I made was still worthy of a NYer ..
If I were not hampered by my pathetic Español, I would have just said something to her .. some pithy remark about drivers in large SUVs with small brains. . you know, something to placate her .
We have all the shutters closed. Whichever room we are in, the air conditioning is on. My fear is that the power will fail. Pup is lying in here, napping on the cool floor. No big walks for him, not with that curly coat he is wearing. I have to get his hair cut ! He looks like a curly brown bear.
Here is a photo to make you smile. I have to talk to Pup about skateboards and scooters .. see what he has to say.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2014 (160)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (310)
- Things To Learn From Japan
- A New Day, A New Pup ...
- Parks, Pups, Trees
- All in all, a lovely day
- Look at This Blog !
- Where do I begin ?
- God Bless the Animals and Innocent Creatures
- A Birthday
- My Poor Nose
- Palermo Soho , Margaritas and a headache
- Walking, Talking, Eating
- Perfect In-Laws
- A Green Day
- Remembered sorrow
- "She hides her beautiful face"
- a wish for Happy Days
- Monday .. Look at This Blog !
- Prayers for Japan
- Hello, it's me, Cranky
- Just Discovered
- We're having a heat wave ~
- The Three of Us
- Summer, Winter and Chinese
- A Late Summer Day
- My Town This Weekend ... Murga !
- Paris with Parrots
- A Brown Dog in a Blue Shirt with One Wet Sleeve
- Before we went to the park, where we sat for hour...
- ▼ March (33)