It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Walking, Talking, Eating

As long as we keep walking, I am hoping I will not grow large from all the eating we seem to be doing recently.
The one thing you can count on in Buenos Aires is good food... somewhere.. there is a piece of chocolate cake calling your name. .. a small morsel of coconut cake waiting for you to taste it while sipping your cortado.. ( espresso with a dash of milk ) .
Lunch today was Bloody Mary, Wine, Coffee, Fried Calamari, Smoked Salmon with Avocado Sandwiches. This was just lunch.
Last night was a Pasta extravaganza at a lovely parrilla named Melo.
Tonight .. who knows. I am still full of Bloody Mary and cake.

Pup has enjoyed a day full of being the recipient of much Petting, Feria walking, Park walking, Cafe sitting and more Park walking.
Something tells me that he is going to sleep like a bebé tonight.
He sleeps like a bebé every night, now that I think of it.

My sister in law managed to find a perfect handbag, almost immediately upon entering the Feria. She obviously has very good Shopping Luck.
I didn't do badly with a small delicate and very cute leather wallet .. pale blue with floral print, looks like something from Liberty of London or that sort of thing.
Tonight, if everyone is awake, has the energy etc, we will go to a concert and have dinner after.
Right now, I am going to go study my new iPhone some more and perhaps, take a nap.

Chau for now ~

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry! The food looks and sounds delicius! Glad pup is happily walking around.
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of the coconut cake. I'm on a huge coconut kick at the moment. The weathe looks amazing. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola from Atlanta!! I've been reading your blog daily! Heading to B.A. in a few weeks, hopefully to live for a few months!! I absolutely love reading about your experiences there! Maybe we could meet for a drink when I arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger