The tour buses were busy today. Perfect late summer weather.
The "Lilly" trees were heavy with flowers, dropping them on our heads .
The flowers litter the ground like fall leaves. With an occasional pup lying there too.
After some discussion, he agreed that he had had enough fresh air and was ready to go home and nap. All in all, a lovely day.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (310)
- Things To Learn From Japan
- A New Day, A New Pup ...
- Parks, Pups, Trees
- All in all, a lovely day
- Look at This Blog !
- Where do I begin ?
- God Bless the Animals and Innocent Creatures
- A Birthday
- My Poor Nose
- Palermo Soho , Margaritas and a headache
- Walking, Talking, Eating
- Perfect In-Laws
- A Green Day
- Remembered sorrow
- "She hides her beautiful face"
- a wish for Happy Days
- Monday .. Look at This Blog !
- Prayers for Japan
- Hello, it's me, Cranky
- Just Discovered
- We're having a heat wave ~
- The Three of Us
- Summer, Winter and Chinese
- A Late Summer Day
- My Town This Weekend ... Murga !
- Paris with Parrots
- A Brown Dog in a Blue Shirt with One Wet Sleeve
- Before we went to the park, where we sat for hour...
- ▼ March (33)