It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday - Look At This Blog !


an illustrated life

I discovered David's blog not too long ago and I am enjoying it so much. I enjoy all the blogs on my list so much. My husband always knows where to find me now, here, reading all my favorite blogs.

Last night, reading the latest blog from an illustrated life , I read that there is a method of leaving glasses of wine strategically placed about the house to keep up one's Christmas cheer and that he wants to adopt a rescue pup for Christmas. And name it Pixie Marie.
I am now in love David and an illustrated life.

Go look, see how fast you fall in love, let me know ..

Happy Monday ! 12 more days til Christmas !!

4 comments:

  1. I, too, discovered an illustrated life! Isn't he fun? I'm thinking of leaving glasses of red wine around my house as well...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my eye on some bottles of sparkling wine .. ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's very much for this flattering write up, you are too kind. In answer to your question, yes, you may use any pic you like.
    Thank you again for this early Christmas gift.
    Much love, David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...only twelve more days until Christmas?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger