It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday - Look At This Blog !

La Maison Boheme

I cannot get enough of these wonderful Blogs about homes.
French themes get me every time.
Beautiful vignettes with pretty things and maybe a crumbling old wall, I love it!
I am especially charmed by La Maison Boheme .. Sarah has an excellent eye for what will grab a persons imagination.. no matter where that person lives.. even if they live at the Bottom of the World !

Go look, tell her I said hello, Enjoy ~

4 comments:

  1. Hello to you! oh I also adore her blog..it is a must visit- thank you for spreading the word. have a lovely week xo Colette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love when you show us the rest of the world!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you , Colette !

    Oh Pearl, I love it when you make me laugh ( every day).. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for highlighting my blog! You are a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger