It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Beautiful Spring Day in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires is ridiculously pretty in the Spring.
Every day the trees and parks get greener,
flowers are blooming everywhere
I don't know what kind most of them are.
These bottle brush trees are everywhere.
No idea what these are but they are pretty..
A close up.
We wandered in the park, Pup sniffed and explored.
That little brown feathered guy at the bottom left is a baby Owl.
There were skateboarders, and football games going on.
All in all, Another Beautiful Spring Day in Buenos Aires..

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it's totally pretty .. I love seeing the flowers in bloom and imagining the warmth in the air..
    Ah.. it's so good escaping for a while in your part of the world :-)
    Hugs and have a happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird to think I will be coming from fall, straight to spring. I lived in Chile for almost 4 years a decade ago, so I know that there will certainly be some ranting and raving as I readjust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annje, at least you can see it as skipping winter this year !
    The adjustments for me were not terrible, because the people are just so nice here, I had more problems with the "little" things.. language, renovations projects, unexpected floods from upstairs, that sort of.thing
    Otherwise, I think I might have more trouble adjusting to being somewhere else now :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger