It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yes, it is after Noon

and I am sitting here talking to you ... still in my pajamas ... Pup is lying on the bed behind me .... waiting for me to come back and give him another back rub ... my husband has been up for hours, walked the dog, bought scones for breakfast... he is amazing. I am a slug.


Listening to music is a nice way to start the day and after I am dressed, I will climb the  ladder into yon high cupboards and search out the buried treasure that is my Winter Clothing !


If I am able to move later , I might be back to share the day ... I am sure it will be full of Thrills and Chills and Laughter ... or not.

This is Martha Argerich .. she is from Buenos Aires .. she is fabulous .. 



This is Tango Music in Buenos Aires



Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Matador 
( I love em so you have to listen to them too)



Here, you want Matador ? you got matador ...


3 comments:

  1. This just made my afternoon!

    I love Los Fabulosos Cadillacs! I have Matador (the live version off of 'Chau') and on the soundtrack from "Grosse Pointe Blank". Awesome!

    Thank you. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He brought you scones! What a nice man. Music is a great way to start the day. I've been listening to Duncan Chisholm's new album all day as I worked in the kitchen. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is well~

    SO glad you liked the music.

    Yes, we generally have some kind of music playing here all the time .. sometimes He has his on in the living room and Mine is on in here .. Pup has yet to play anything of his own.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger