It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Musica

  Rodrigo and Gabriel

I listen to them obsessively.
( yes, I confess, I tend to obsess.. obsessively)




And then there is    Narcotango ...  is this sexy or what ? 





Tanghetto ... moody, sexy ...




How about this , Bajofondo 





Otros Aires .... the first CD we bought here ..







I don't even have to be able to Tango .. I do my own sort of dancing to this music.
It's allowed ! Pup enjoys it .. especially the part where I finally run out of steam and fall on the bed..


Tell me how you liked the music .. did you dance ? did you bounce around in your seat just a little ?











... 



2 comments:

  1. I have heard all of these before....but forgot the Sin Rumbo one that I love....Will reluctantly tell you that yes I danced (all by myself with CAT looking up at Dad - thinking "he has finally gone crazy") my version of Tango...Ant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love la musica.....it does reach your soul!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger