"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Friday, April 23, 2010
Friday in Buenos Aires is much like any other day for us.
It's Friday .. time to enjoy the weekend.
We walked through the parks, went to a different neighborhood,
stopped at a cafe and froze
( Pup was with us and the temps have dropped) ...
Had Bloody Marys.
Walked some more.
Went to another cafe.
Sat in the sun, warmed up,
had cafe con leche ... walked some more..
Exhaustion hit, I faded fast .. the family is dining together
without me tonight.
I am hopeful I will wake tomorrow .... late ...
and have energy again.
We are going to Puerto Madero.
A couple of things I know for sure....
we will walk a lot.
A few photos will be taken.
We will stop and eat and drink.
We are so predictable !
Maybe we will do something different,
like wait until after our visit
tomorrow night with the cousins and
You might not hear from me tomorrow .. but I will tell you all about it Sunday .. or Monday
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 9:24 PM
- ► 2012 (311)
- ► 2011 (355)
- El Libro
- It's All Happening At The Zoo
- Nothing, absolutely nothing
- Hello Goodbye
- Having to say Good Bye
- Sunday in San Telmo
- A little music for your Thursday .. mi gusto
- Don't Cry For Me ~~~
- Day 2 ... I wanna be Permanent ..
- Immigration aka The 9th Circle of Hell
- Sunday Haiku
- Where is the Chicken and Other stories....
- Fall is in the Air
- Company's coming !
- Musings on a Rainy Day
- Home .....
- Who has the energy ?
- Ingredients for a Perfect Lazy Saturday
- It's Friday
- Today went well...
- We wanna be Permanent Permanent ...
- How about an Easter Horse?
- Peace and Quiet
- I Protest !
- It's a Dog's World
- I have had enough of Summer
- ▼ April (31)