It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Twisted

I was walking across the room..wearing flat shoes....and suddenly twisted my ankle,the twist and pain goes all the way up to the top of my thigh.
Walking is very painful so I am trying not to.
I had a couple of pieces of this and that,veggies for dinner but it's not appealing to eat anything.
I know it will get better but it's times like this that I really hate living alone.
I'm being a baby but I feel like just lying here weeping.
My foot and ankle are fine but from the knee up is bad.
Where is a good Ladies Maid when you need one??
Where is a good pup when you need one?

          My Good Boy, Tate
         Let's play!!

Add caption

15 comments:

  1. I feel the same about illness or injury now that I am living alone. A live in ladies maid sounds ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only they could stay with us longer than they do. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had two falls this summer. Had to have food delivered. Broke my little toes and hurt my knees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Candice get better soon!!!
    Beautiful photos!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Cigal !
    I hope all is well and painless now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today was bank day which always makes me nervous going in but relieved when I go home...not to mention the long chats I get to have with the bank people.
    Swapping fat cat stories at the bank can be quite cheering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear...hope your ankle is ok...sending you hugs...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I am trying not to walk around much and hopefully tomorrow will close to normal.hugs to you too!

      Delete
  8. Dearest Candice,
    Hope you feel better by now! It is often so tricky to age... more and more complications for little injuries.
    Yes, such a loyal companion like Tate was to both of you, is dearly missed!
    Life is tough at times and yes, a good, trustworthy Ladies Maid would be great at times!!!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL,I prefer to think I was clumsy and not just old and feeble!
    Tonight it's almost normal, I will baby it tomorrow just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger