It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Friday the 13th

My Friday the13th wish is for everyone reading this to be safe and happy .
Let me know what you did,where you are,weather?

Be Safe , Be Happy
C

6 comments:

  1. Well I am having my first treatment for bladder cancer today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Candice,
    Well, we had a lovely get together with dear friends at their Lakehouse with yummy food. Old Fashioned afternoon/evening with full moon.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday was by far the hottest day this year, it was 95 degrees outside and 84 in the house. I stayed home except went food shopping in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! terra,that is too hot! I think I have stayed in/home more because of the heat here than I did because of the cold at home.
    My is calling me...come back!come back!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger