It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Blue

That's it!
I. Am Getting A Puppy!

9 comments:

  1. So so cute. My dog lifts my spirits and is a great companion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terra, I agree!
      My sweet "Pup" was a perfect shoulder to cry on lol
      I sure wish he was still here with me πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. Cutest puppy ever!! So darling! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the puppy but I am not getting one yet.
      But you are right, it's the cutest puppy ever.πŸ’•

      Delete
  3. Dearest Candice,
    WOW, what a FACE this puppy has, makes one melt...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best news ever!!!! Well, except that you are moving back to new york

    ReplyDelete
  5. A house in NY with a small yard for a puppy is my goal.
    We all should have goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I would kiss it all the time!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger