It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Rainy Day Pasttime


There's nothing like a Rainy Day Nap.
So far today has been peaceful and quiet...I , for one, needed a calm day with no worry...I think I can stop worrying.
I wish there was someone to talk to but happily a couple of people that I email with, have given me virtual encouragement and support.
This Living Alone deal isn't my cuppa  tea...
Have a fun and safe 4th of July.
🎇🎇

4 comments:

  1. I wanted a quiet July 4 alone and am enjoying it. Living alone is a big adjustment for me, I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,thank you.
      Today is difficult because I have old and young cats having unexpected health issues and it just makes me want to pick them up and run away.
      I can't cope ...I don't want to cope, I just want them all to be well and stay with me.

      Delete
  2. And I was told that a tire I bought not that long ago, is low.
    I think I need to see a new tire person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was low but it's still new so I told the tire -con guy to give them some air.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger