It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, May 27, 2019

You Plan and You Plan Then Life Happens

It is a hot hazy morning and I am pretty sure that there will be some  thunderstorms  later.
I hope to find the energy that I usually have so I can feel like the day wasn't a total waste...although the cats get so happy when I lie down on the sofa and make room for anyone who wants to nap too or just have a snuggle.
There are so many good movies in the theaters or coming soon.
I miss having a movie buddy.
Hopefully that will change along with the other changes I am planning..
Time will tell.

I am fine.
My cats are fine. Thank God for these cats!
They don't actually talk but being alone all the time can make a person thankful for any company they have!

So I am planning and preparing and appreciating the nice place I am living in,my good health and the caring friends I have.
And kudos to my son who brought the wife and little one to visit...for a weekend!

It was just what I needed.
Except now I need it more often.
Those plans are brewing...

Wishing everyone a good Memorial Day 

4 comments:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger