It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Rain Rain

It’s pouring rain and I am surrounded by napping cats.
I went to the store and bought a lot of soup something sweet.
And a lot of cat related things...litter etc
The rain has continued since last night and shows no signs of stopping
I have a lot of good books and the television so I will be fine.
I am alone all the time so being stuck in with a rainy day is nothing.
I am glad I don’t have to walk the cats.
So I am fine and I will post whenever there is anything to talk about.
Until then , Take care and talk to you later

3 comments:

  1. Good books, TV and cats sound like the ingredients for a good weekend when it is so rainy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merlin is napping in his cocoon making me want to go upstairs and take a nap:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Candice,
    Yep the very same here in the heart of Georgia... Very wet and lots of thunder all through the night and in the morning.
    We went to Church and again to a music performance this afternoon, luckily not raining heavily when entering and not at all when it was over.
    I'm going to make a good soup with some meatballs that I will make from ground turkey and lots of fresh veggies and barley. Let it rain! Cats are easy critters they don't need to be walked...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger