It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas

I still have no computer and the laptop is barely working so I’m IPhoning
my Holiday Greetings to you via telephone ⭐️
The cats and I have been alone and mostly peaceful if we don’t count the unexpected panic attack from nowhere, the dead car battery that was saved by my hero Zachary .
I got to see my brother and he sent a photo of where he lives and now I want to live there too.
I remembered to send off Christmas cards but for some reason I sort of forgot to buy presents lol
I have a good reason ... I have stayed home every day and I don’t know how to get to the mall and I really don’t want to drive there by myself.
So online shopping and gift certificates are the way I go.
I had imagined shopping in a nice big mall with someone but that never happened.
Amazon and Sephora online never let me down.
Years ago my husband gave me a fabulous ring.
I misplaced it or lost it a few days ago.
Every day I search .
Maybe I will find it on Christmas.
I am still harboring the fugitive kitty.
So that’s what is going on here.
You can see how little you missed when a few days went by with no posts .
Happy Holidays!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I do hope you find your ring!πŸ™
    Nothing much happening here...dull grey weather...still hoping for a white Christmas☃️
    How about visiting my blog...lots of nice pics!πŸ˜‚
    Merry Christmas Candice...and may your dreams come true (moving) in 2019...❤️

    Cheers!πŸ₯‚
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      Wishing you very happy Holidays.

      Delete
  2. Oh. I thought you'd found it. I hope you find it soon.

    Have a happy Christmas with your kitties and the fugitive.

    May you find much happiness in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the day with your daughter and Grandson♥️
    Fingers crossed you find your ring.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Candice,
    That is a lot of posting on your iPhone.
    Hate doing that as it is all too small and hard to see... Yep, we come to a certain age where things are no longer the same.
    It is a quiet and peaceful Christmas here as well.
    No gifts... we don't do gift giving and since we have no relatives in the US, that only leaves the two of us.
    So glad for being off from work and catching up on so much... still loads of laundry to do!
    Home is clean, we changed into the flannel down duvet cover so the bed will feel like heaven tonight. Pieter is reading and enjoying it and three kitties were on it as well... I'm here visiting some blogs, catching up... With the tiny Tiggy-Tiger on a blankie with owls that I got at our choir's Christmas party. The leader is Ms. Knight, so we are the Knight Owls. But Tiggy-Tiger is convinced it is HER blankie... Let her dream on top of it.
    Hope your ring will surface indeed. Hope it did not fall into the sink or vanity and went down. It always makes me nervous when something meaningful cannot be found.
    I've yet to find my Chanel belt, black leather with the CC logo in front. HATE that but might have to completely empty my closets for finding it.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and stay cozy and inside, no need for shopping. I love to use the Internet for almost anything.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wonderful daughter -aka .....Santa......gave me this ....an iPad
    I love it and I love my girl.

    Happy New Year!! 🍾⭐️⭐️⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have given up hope on the ring.
    It’s a fabulous ring and sadly not everyone tries to find the owner of something that they find.
    I looked at the designers website and I cannot afford to replace it:(
    If I find it I will be so very happy but I have to stop thinking about it all the time.
    🌷

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger