It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, November 11, 2018

The View

On the street where we used to live.
In New Jersey.
We lived in this wonderful house with all these trees and privacy and could be in Downtown Manhattan in about 45 minutes.
The house was in need when we saw it but there was so much about it that was fabulous. A room upstairs that was all windows .. this was the view .. although this was the view from the living room too.
 It was a wonderful home for 7 years. And it was a wonderful view.

2 comments:

  1. That is the thing I miss most about my favorite home in the country in Texas - the view. Gorgeous sunrises, sunsets, privacy, and peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.
    Although my views make me feel like I am living in the woods. alone. that is all you can see. Except my bedroom windows look over the street and I can see other homes which is good .. I can remind myself I am not alone on some planet with pine trees and cats.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger