It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Quickie

Just a quickie to say that all is fairly well and Merlin might need to see a vet about his ears but I am doing my best to avoid that. I have no faith in the vets here and don't feel like wasting so much money on losers.
So I am waiting to see a day or so then I will take him to an animal hospital instead of a place that only has one vet ..

I have gotten depressed so I have nothing nice to say about anyone and nothing interesting to talk about .. especially since I go nowhere and do nothing ..  Nowhere Man ... I have to see what the words are to that song .. it might apply to me these days :)

The weather has been gorgeous .. warm and humid now but it has been California weather to me.
Storms will probably rumble through soon but eventually, it will be beautiful again.
One thing you can pretty much depend on .. Jacksonville having pretty nice weather.

There is a possibility that I am going to take a blogging break.
I can't continue to bore you and depress you and I feel awful when I do bother to post and not one single person acknowledges  it with a comment or anything so it might be time for a break.

In fact, it is time for a break.

If anything comes along that I need to share I will but for now-
take care,  enjoy your Autumn and I'll see you .. sooner or later ..
Candice

3 comments:

  1. Well, I for one am sorry to hear this - first, that you are so down; I know how that is, and it's no fun. I wish there was something I could do. Secondly, I know I don't always comment, but I still enjoy reading your posts and hearing what you are up to/thinking about. Whatever you decide, be well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your blog every day - I feel like we are friends and I listen to what you have to say. I enjoy "visiting" with the cats - I'm a cat person myself although we no longer have any of our own. It is interesting that when we don't get feedback we think no one is listening and no one cares. Some people don't feel that way - not any friends of mine! I understand not writing when you feel you have nothing new to say. I find it difficult emailing with friends when nothing is happening and then I realize at least nothing bad is happening! No news is sometimes good news. So you see I also have nothing to say - you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lipari, that you commented and showed me some sympathy and attention is sufficient. Sometimes blogging on here is like sitting in a room alone talking to the walls. No response and no interest.

    sillygirl ... you are such a sweetgirl ! Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger