It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Merlin & This 'n that

This morning Merlin went to the hospital.
Merlin is eating like a good boy but then he goes straight to the litter box.
Like he drank the water in Mexico or something !!

So he is too old and frail as it is, he doesn't need this problem .. Mama zipped over to the very close, thank goodness, Vet who made us wait a shorter amount of time than usual because it wasn't the jerk that we usually get. The jerk is arrogant and rude and not even animals like him.

So this lady took him somewhere and weighed him and checked him and gave him back to me to comfort him and she gave him a shot.
He has meds to take for about a week.

Merlin is so very old and fragile, this sort of thing makes me nervous and worried and feel very weepy. That old grumpy faced cat is so very dear to me.

So I am not sure if I will be posting .. for the week anyway- I have nothing to talk about these days.
My life - I live in a condo on the edge of a forest in Florida.
I am isolated, alone and rely on the cats and my daughter for someone to talk to.

Today I am also worrying about my daughter who is unwell and staying home waiting to hear word from her doctor.

None of this is interesting to my readers. I love you all for even bothering to look in .. stop by and see if I have anything interesting to say ... I apologize, I don't.

So maybe for a little while, I will blog when there is something .. an event .. a real reason to blog ..In the meantime, I will not promise to blog  ..at least not every day.

Thank you for being there. Please do check and see if things return to some kind of normal.
I enjoy blogging when I have something to talk about but here and now ? meh ~ there is nothing but the weather and the cats.
The cats mean the world to me so I will be hanging out with them and working on Our Future.

Love you, Thank you, See you ~

6 comments:

  1. Hope Merlin is feeling better after his vet's visit, and your daughter has good news from her doc!
    How's the planning coming along or have you settled on Florida now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plans are more in the list making stage but I have hope!

      Delete
  2. Thank you!
    I happy to say that he is his slow moving self again and he purrs loudly when I talk to him and when I promised him that he would never ever see that vet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Merlin gets better. I understand the feeling of worry and nervousness when it comes to our fur babies. And I hope your daughter gets better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to say that daughter is pretty good and cheerful
    And my sweetheart Merlin is ok so far
    Eating napping, being a cat 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here for so long, I'm sorry! It's good to here Merlin is doing OK, and I hope your daughter is too. Health problems are such a worry. xx

    Fat Dormouse (https://fatdormouse.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger