It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Summer Pastimes

I have a large amount of warm weather clothing. Some I don't wear because they are too big, too worn, too out of style and mostly because I am in Florida, USA.... because my summer things are not casual enough.
I don't wear shorts, jeans/capris etc are too warm so I wear dresses and skirts mostly.

I am grateful for the shopping sprees I went on in Buenos Aires, those clothes lasted nicely but most are a little too dressed up looking to wear flopping around a condo in Florida.

I have been wearing a couple of favorite summer dresses ... the cats like them.

So I had a shopping spree yesterday.
Since I hate shopping alone, I get lost too easily in this vast wasteland of gated communities and highways .. I order online.

My new favorite is Shein.com


Today I think a delivery is due .. from  Anthropologie



 I might have even bought a present .. for someone ..
I love buying clothes but I am getting hooked on the fun of shopping for things for the Home.

Like  this   THIS ..

We might have bad weather ... I will be stuck inside with cats and a computer and boring
TV ..
I will read. And maybe look at Real Estate ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger