It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Hola

This made me laugh out loud.
Cats never love getting dressed up and wearing a hat and they show it.
Dogs on the other hand, love it if you like it and will smile and bounce around like they just won the lottery ...
I need to get a dog and some hats.

I need to stop emailing people and trying to be funny or sarcastic.
No one "gets it " ... some people  actually think I take the time to think up something snarky to email them. 
The truth is .. I don't usually write to people when I have had enough .. they get nothing, nada, no emails from me.
So these people who get all ruffled feathers from a silly email need to lighten up and I have made a vow to myself .. this morning ...
Less emails. Only particular people. Be more picky about who I think of as a Friend .. don't feel bad if there are no people on my Friends list.
None is better than snarky people who enjoy emailing cruel or hateful things.

So this is my Friday laugh and enlightenment ... I am the one enlightened, you all already are .. I am the slow one.

So have a great weekend, wear a silly hat and dance ... kiss your loved ones ... hugs and kisses from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger