It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, March 16, 2018

sad



This young beauty comes to my house for dinner each night.
I have no idea if she belongs to someone here or is a lost kitty or what .
But she will not starve. If she wants to come in to the lanai, she is welcome.
If I don't see her, I worry. 

A family member died .. an in-law. It is very sad and for me , very sudden  but she knew it was coming. Our family just keeps getting smaller and smaller ..
I want to grab them and yell at them to " stop it ! Stay ! We need you here !!

So I will continue to feed stray cats and wish I was back home in NY .

8 comments:

  1. The cats round here are perhaps rather too fat, but this one in comparison looks as if it definitely needs the nourishment that you are kindly giving to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is pretty and sweet
      My cats are jealous
      She is my ‘outdoor ‘cat :)

      Delete
  2. It's so hard to lose a family member or friend. As I get older it happens too often - I don't like it. Your young feline friend no doubt appreciates your caring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      I never thought that getting older would mean losing people/friends etc
      I mostly thought about how it would be to be old
      It’s not getting a lot of thumbs up from me right now

      Delete
  3. The little cat was here tonight and got a good dinner of kibble and fresh roasted chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger