It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, March 23, 2018

March 23

Today is someone's Birthday.
She is both happy, sad and curious.
Happy she has lived this long.
Sad that someone is not by her side .
Curious as to what this new year will bring.
Curious as to what anyone will do about her having a Birthday.

Joan Crawford was born on March 23rd...
and Spike Lee, Timothy Dalton, William Shatner ...that is Captain Kirk ..
Andrew Lloyd Webber,
Chaka Khan and Marcel Marceau !!
My favorite poet, Robert Frost
Alan Arkin
Diana Ross and Martin Short !
Gloria Swanson ..
Pearl Bailey
Vincent Van Gogh
Christopher Walken and Franz Joseph Haydn ...and so many more.
I am in very very good company.
Happy Birthday to Us !!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day with kisses from the kitties, visits from loved ones and messages from friends far and near.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I was looking up other famous Aries birthdays (my husband's is tomorrow) and found this tidbit that might make you smile. (Or not!) It seems that former Playboy Playmate (and Trump playmate) Karen McDougal, who Anderson Cooper interviewed last night on CNN, shares your birthday. She is 47 today. And by the weirdest of coincidences, Anderson Cooper shares my birthday, June 3. He will be 51 this year. I have a real oddball conglomeration of people who share my b-day: Tony Curtis, Jefferson Davis (of the Confederacy), Josephine Baker, Allen Ginsberg, Paulette Goddard, Raul Castro, Jill Biden. Your birthday soul mate, Vincent Van Gogh, is one of my favorite painters. Ry another coincidence, Raoul Dufy, who is also a favorite of mine, shares my birthday. Anyway, have a happy day and give the kitties a pet and a kiss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday. I often read your blog but rarely comment, I hope you have a good day. I'm sure your kitties will give you some furry cuddles.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger