It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cats etc

You think I am just posting a photo of my cat because she is so comical .. but not really .. yes,
she makes me laugh almost every time I look at her. She is a Little Girl cat in a very Fat Cat suit.
Here you see her looking into the woods .. where the deer are coming out at night and some innocent baby fawns will come out , curious about the world .. and the humans and their cats get to see them .. before their mamas come hurry them back into the woods. which are part of a State Park and the deer are safe from knucklehead hunters.

Last night we had Raccoons coming to the door and eating the cat food that had been left out for a little lost cat.

So cats, raccoons and deer ... I see no people but who needs people with cats raccoons and deer???

2 comments:

  1. We used to have about six small raccoons come onto our front porch to eat our outdoor cats' food. I would open the door and they would be standing there like it was the drive-thru lane at McDonald's. "Hey, where's my Happy Meal?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL !!! I can see it and I know exactly what those little faces looked like ... LOL
    Tonight I gave in .. I had a roast chicken from the market, I took all the meat off and put it away, took the carcass and broke it up and put it outside in a plastic container ...
    Raccoon Chicken To Go.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger