It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Poor Pussy Cat

There is an unhappy but warmer than it was, cat , in a nest of blankets in a dog crate, covered with a blanket to keep out the chill ...in my garage, by the kitchen door ( warm)...
It is the same beautiful grey tiger cat that is outside every night .. a beauty ... large and vocal .. and freezing with apparently no one to care.

I cannot sleep/ rest if I left it out in the cold dark night crying at the door .. so it will sleep in my garage by the kitchen door, warm and quiet and tomorrow I will release it ..

I hope the owners are worried and concerned and after that cat returns home tomorrow, maybe they will take better care of it.
It / they are just lucky it came to my door.

My cats are not impressed.

I am not thrilled, I am trying to find a peaceful life with  no stress and worries and so a young pretty cat shivers outside my door crying for food, warmth, something.

I will try to get a photo tomorrow ..


6 comments:

  1. Thank you dear for caring - is that THE sweet kitty in this photo? It's a handsome one and hopefully you can find its owners soon.

    Mary X

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the cat here is actually prettier than this one. Never allows me to take its photo lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight the cat is in the family dog crate/kennel out on the lanai in a nest of blankets.
    I don't want to keep her and can't leave her out in the cold. I don't want to take her to the shelter , they will kill her. so this is the way we will manage for a while .. I am hoping she goes home to her real family .. and not really homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is so difficult looking after stray cats! I help feed the Poor Cats in the village, and there are two who are really struggling this winter. If only I could bring them home - but our 4 wouldn't be happy AND we know that these two have various infectious diseases. I can't take the risk. Bless you for looking after this Kitty, and bless your three for putting up with the visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now have the little grey tiger coming over and visiting , especially around dinner time :) I have been giving it food, the spoiled cats that live here, don't eat everything in their bowls .. I go around and collect it and give it to the homeless cat ... so everyone is fed and I can stop worrying.
    It is wet and rainy and chilly out now- which makes me worry for the cats and hope they are staying home or wherever they have shelter.
    I do not need a couple of cats to worry about , I do just fine with the 3 I have.
    Merlin has a new thing .. he speaks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a possibility that the cat belongs to someone who lives down my street.
    I do know that we have alligators in our lake so I hope the knucklehead the cat belongs to has the sense to keep her inside.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger