It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, January 27, 2018

My Blog

What started out as me "cleaning" up the blog and getting rid of old things on lists that are no longer of interest etc ... I did something wrong.
I clicked yes instead of no or the equivalent of ....

And so after spending hours yesterday on this .. this new aspect of my blog seems to be all I can manage.

My fear was that I would lose all the history, blogs and comments and photos but hopefully everything remains.

I put my lists back on and overnight they left but I think everything is back on again.

It breaks my heart because I put so much into this blog and Blogger seemed to be easy to use .. but there is a No Going Back aspect to it and I think I sort of went past that point.

So you will notice, I think, slight differences .. but I am pretty sure comments will still go through and be published. If anything doesn't work for you, please email me and let me know .. I will fumble around some more and see if I can get things closer to Back To Normal as possible..

Things like my lists is driving me crazy .. I have kept those lists for the entire time I have blogged ..
and they make things so easy, If I want to read Going Gently in the morning, one click and I am there.
Now I have to find Going Gently !!

So that is the news today ... not great but not too terrible ... so far.

Enjoy your weekend ... ours is cloudy and cool .. which for a Florida day in January, is not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger