It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Computers, Bah Humbug !!!!

I am not actually blaming the computer, it was just sitting here minding its own business and the lady of the house ( me-guilty) decided to delete old emails and clean out trash etc.
I  got a little overly zealous and something changed.
I cannot post on my own blog, using Chrome ... which is all I ever use ... Safari is on here because we used it before moving back to the US.
So I can use either one ... or I could. If I want to blog, I have to switch over to Safari .. not sure but I am not able to email either , on Gmail. I have to check that again.

So it is all very annoying and I have a short temper today and never was famous for being Patient.
So if you hear a big crash , that might be my computer going out the window.

Most likely you will just hear a lot of whining and grumbling.

So don't worry if everything goes silent on here ... I am fine, the computer had better watch out.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor thing :( I cannot count the number of hours I've spent in a similar manner. And the "Cloud "- don't get me started! I deleted my financial information, meticulously kept for 7 months, from my phone the other day because I didn't want it on there - only to find the next morning that it had been deleted from my computer, too! Talk about panic. Fortunately, a desperate call to Apple solved the problem in about 3 minutes - you can restore from the Cloud! Technology is definitely a mixed blessing... Good luck, I hope you get it all straightened out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear ... I am getting pretty close to being back to normal .. ha ..that's what they all say !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger