It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A Good Day

Today was a good day.
A nice combination of good weather , a bank visit that ended up being an hour long chat fest with the bank lady, who is brilliant when it comes to making a nervous person feel safe and secure.
She even wrote out something and then at the bottom of the page, she said There Is NOTHING To Worry About ... she knows me ..

I spent a very long time with her, 75 percent social, 25 bank business.

I came home after that and talked to the cats, discussed dinner and what to watch on tv with the cats then proceeded to take a mini nap with Merlin.

After dinner, I figured I would watch something on tv but the pickings are poor, I would rather go to bed and read until I am sleepy.
Merlin beat me to it, he is in my bed , sleeping.

Minette is in her basket on the counter downstairs .. this basket is beautiful and sometimes holds fruit. Now, it holds a little blue cat.

Honey, God bless her, waddles into the living room with her short little legs with dainty tiny feet, and falls into the dog bed where she sleeps until I come upstairs to bed. Then she is right there with me .. she adopted me. It was a good decision.

I have nothing really to say.
I am just relieved about some things that were nagging at me and worrying me.
I will need a little time to adjust to not having that worry ..
But it will happen. Finding something new to plan and figure out is good for keeping worrisome thoughts away ... now what to plan ?


How was your day? Busy ? Weather good ? Anything to look forward to ? plans ? Plans are good.

Can you imagine if I got a small dog ? with Honey being so huge and the other two just being shocked at the sight of a dog in their house ? I can't imagine it. Not even if the dog was small.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger