"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Snowed in .. snowed out ... snow
I have no idea what the ground will look like when the snow is gone.
Is my little stone wall still there ? plows have hit it a few times.
I worry that the icicles will fall and impale a bird, there is a little porch and I put seed out for the birds.
But at the same time, I want to see just how long one of those things will get.
Every morning I see all the deer hoof prints coming from the fields behind the property, around the house , across the front yard, across the street, through the neighbors yard to the bog .. I have never seen this bog but everyone tells me there is one.
I will just take their word for it.
Minette spends a lot of time 1- on a chair in the dining room, staring at the birds. 2- sitting in the living room window, staring at the birds.
She can't figure out Snow. She wasn't impressed when I put a bit of it on her nose. heh heh heh.
She does love her little Igloo. She just went in there now to take her afternoon nap.
I miss my little family. They keep getting snowed out ..
So .. what do you think of Florida ?
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 1:55 PM
- ► 2017 (173)
- ► 2016 (264)
- Friday Flowers
- A New York State of Mind
- Life Can Be Lovely
- When the Going gets Tough, the Tough Take a Nap.
- I hope you will be here ..
- Another First
- But then .... It is still Winter
- Happy Valentines Day
- Snowed in .. snowed out ... snow
- The Buddhist Tiger Temple in Thailand
- I Wish I Were There
- This is my world
- It won't last forever ... will it ??
- Just Us Girls (the Snowbound Diaries)
- I Wish I Were There Right Now
- Free Mali
- Cats and Dogs and Birds .. Oh My
- Run Away
- Right In The Middle Of It
- The Snow Chronicles ( or there is nothing else to ...
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)