Mali is 40 years old. That is how long she has lived in that concrete enclosure. 40 years .
Boon Lotts Animal Sanctuary
The Animal Sanctuary will take her in and love her and tend to her and she can live out what is left of her life in what will be a Heavenly place for her, food, people, animals, freedom, love and care.
The Animal Sanctuary has even offered money for her to take her and let her live a good life .. but the Filipino Officials always say no.
Her legs and feet are bad from walking and standing for years on that hard concrete. She might not live that long, from the lack of care and horrible life she has.
These people should be shamed .
They should be shamed and only when they let her go to the Sanctuary should they be spoken to or have any tourists or be a friend of the US or any country that would never condone something like this.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2017 (169)
- ► 2016 (264)
- Friday Flowers
- A New York State of Mind
- Life Can Be Lovely
- When the Going gets Tough, the Tough Take a Nap.
- I hope you will be here ..
- Another First
- But then .... It is still Winter
- Happy Valentines Day
- Snowed in .. snowed out ... snow
- The Buddhist Tiger Temple in Thailand
- I Wish I Were There
- This is my world
- It won't last forever ... will it ??
- Just Us Girls (the Snowbound Diaries)
- I Wish I Were There Right Now
- Free Mali
- Cats and Dogs and Birds .. Oh My
- Run Away
- Right In The Middle Of It
- The Snow Chronicles ( or there is nothing else to ...
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)