|He was my North, my South, my East and West,|
|My working week and my Sunday rest,|
|My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;|
|I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.|
|The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;|
|Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;|
|Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.|
|For nothing now can ever come to any good.|
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Pack up the Moon and Dismantle the Sun ..
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 8:00 AM
- ► 2017 (202)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- I want her - you can have her !!
- Chipmunks, Cats and Hedges .. Life in the Country....
- What Do I Miss About Buenos Aires ?
- Leaving for now, be back later.
- Shopping to Tango Music
- Big Red
- I miss ....
- Last year
- Friday Photo
- One of those days .....
- The Doors
- There are days
- Pack up the Moon and Dismantle the Sun ..
- Here and There
- Winter Is Coming
- Some days are better than others.
- Can You Hear Me ?
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)