It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 25, 2013

I will be back

On one of our last drives around the countryside, doing our exploring , we found this park.
We wandered along the paths, mowed through high  grass, coming upon old benches under big trees to sit and enjoy views, listen to the geese and other creatures here and there, and look  at the mountains in the distance.

It was so peaceful and beautiful and while of course, there was no foreboding or knowing what was about to come, we were both very soothed and felt quiet and peaceful after being here.

I try to hang on to that feeling, how it made me feel, I try to pretend he is still there .. waiting for me.
Or at least, still beside me..

This week I will have company and will not be alone , as I am not alone now, there is a tiny visitor and his mama with me and his daddy will arrive tomorrow and we will be a little family, missing an important part but we are still here and loving each other and taking comfort from that.

I hoped my daughter would be able to come but maybe for Christmas, that will be good too.

I can't really post blogs right now, it is too difficult still.
But I wanted to say that I am fine, Thank you for the notes and the good wishes and all the  love that is sent to me .. thank you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving , I will be back soon.

5 comments:

  1. He is around you in the gentle breezes, the flurries of snow, the warmth of the sun and the twinkle of the stars, because his energy is part of the earth again. In your heart always. You are in my thoughts and I pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like a lovely place - hang on to the feelings.
    Glad you have some company to help you, and that you will have them there over Thanksgiving. I know you are loving that little baby boy so much.
    Don't write if it's hard, we can all wait until you return.
    Hugging you from afar.
    Mary X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a peaceful Thanksgiving with your family.

    Hugs to you,
    Marianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs Candice. Take comfort in your family this Thanksgiving. What a peaceful, lovely photo. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger