It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just a Taste

After what seems like months of cold rainy days, we are having a taste of Spring today.
The temperatures are forecast to be in the mid- 70s and the sun is shining brightly.
I woke to the sounds of tiny birds working hard on making a nest in a tiny hole in the wall outside the bedroom window .. in here I can see and hear the little birds singing.
I expect next thing will be  Mama Paloma looking for a good spot to nest, which, in the past,  has been one of the balconies and the window box in the kitchen .. generally this means one of my more tender and weak flower plants will be sacrificed to the better good of some baby doves.

I will be out for the day.
Whether it is far or near, the camera will be with me, the Husband of course will be with me.
We will explore some more, in this town that I think on some days I have memorised..then I will be happily surprised to find a new area that I have missed.

This is one of the good things about living in a huge city with a gazillion people.
There is always something , somewhere to discover.

This is from our walk yesterday ..
More, later~

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day out in that Spring sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had taste of Spring and we had a taste of Fall with 73 degrees after weeks of triple digits. Ahh, it felt good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger