It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Sunday Walk

Most Sundays are very lazy days for us. 
Well, one of us , the other is industrious, full of energy and ambition and gets Things done. 
The other one of us, watches , admires and appreciates.
We make a good couple.
So in the afternoon, we figured we would go out and at least take a walk, get some fresh air, see what is going on around the neighbourhood.
I asked this little fellow but he wasn't saying.


As you can see, Autumn is definitely in the air... and the trees. 
I love it!
I also love the fact that there are two blooming seasons here. 
Spring and Fall.
So we have trees that have lost their leaves already but they are blooming flowers.
I'm telling you ... this place is Magical.
I take a lot of photos of buildings. 
I never realised I loved architecture so much until we came here.
Imagine how I would be if we lived in Paris.
Or London or Italy or ... well, you get my drift.
Sunday night   dinner - Take-out.
That is the law. 
Well, not really The law ... but I made it a house rule.
One of my favourite rules, now that I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger