It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday .. Look at this Blog!

"everyday with abby j
living and loving life, everyday,
with springtime hope and promise.

Follow me, the best is yet to be!"


This is a new blog I discovered , how can you not go look with that invitation ?
I love it . I also love Cheddar.
Go take a look and tell me how much you enjoyed yourself.


4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks, that made my day! Hope you are enjoying summer/winter. Anne Thornton, a chef I work with, is heading to BA for a vacation. Any suggestions on what to do and where to go?

    Cheers and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time Out Buenos Aires is really excellent for up to date things happening.
    It is very warm here, mid-high 80's to 90s .. bring light summer clothes.
    Bring a can of OFF , mosquitoes are starting to show up.
    Tell her I think if she has not booked a hotel, to look in Palermo or Recoleta ..
    She probably knows about restaurants here if she is a chef .. I bet she will come home with tons of new ideas !
    I enjoy your blog very much, I am happy that you liked mine today ..
    chau ! C

    ReplyDelete
  3. in discovering abby ~ i have discovered you!
    happy to visit your sweet space!
    love your alan cohen quote ... : )
    happiness to you ~
    prairiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prairie Girl, thank you so much for your kind words ! I hope you continue to enjoy my blog ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger