It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sick

I have been stricken with a mystery illness. Flu? Whatever it is, I am weak as a kitten, barking like a dog and unable to stay out of bed for very long. I will be back when Pup and my husband have finished curing me.
What would I do without my Husband and the Pup?

Be back soon, I hope ~

9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry honey you are sick. I read you all the time, I just mainly lurk. Drink lots of tea, chicken soup, and make sure you go to the doctor if this lingers. Mine went to my chest so I got antibiotics. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!!! Hope you feel better very soon!!! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor one! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor ting! Snuggle with your boyz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better dear!
    Sorry for my long silence - I was distracted with work life. I have lots to catch up on...off to read.

    Lots of sleep and lots of liquids!

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your kind remarks and Get Well Wishes.
    I think I should be much better tomorrow.. I am taking medicines, I am napping, I am not eating chocolate.. well not much . Pup has decided he likes me this way, he likes to nap with me.
    I hope tomorrow I will be posting something interesting and not about my health !
    Besos to you, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger